Meet Our 2015 CEED Award Winners!
Co-op of the Year Award Winner
Intern of the Year Award Winner
Alvah K. Borman Award Winner
What's New ....
- Join us in Seattle June 14-17 at the ASEE Annual Conference. View our 2015 CEED Program HERE (Adobe PDF file)
- CEED and CEIA seek to promote research activity that will advance and strengthen the understanding of experiential, cooperative, and work-integrated education and internships in post-secondary education. For more information about this wonderful opportunity, click HERE
- See the Benefits of Becoming a CEED Member! (Adobe PDF file)
- The CEED Directory is now available as a free download! Click HERE to view the directory or download a high quality Adobe PDF (6.12MB) that can be printed very easily.
- View our 2014 CEED Award Program HERE (Adobe PDF file)
CEED Promotional Brochure: Adobe PDF
The American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) is a nonprofit organization of individuals, institutions, and companies dedicated to improving all aspects of engineering education.
The Cooperative and Experiential Education Division (CEED) is an ASEE division for professionals in academia, business, industry and government who are specifically interested in and dedicated to the improvement and promotion of experiential learning through cooperative education and other quality work integrated learning programs.
Cooperative Education: An educational program that prepares the students for professional careers by combining academic training with practical work experience in industry, business, and government services. Co-op students typically alternate periods of full-time work with periods of full-time, on-campus study.