CEED Communications/Public Relations/Employer Relations Committee
Committee DescriptionCoordinates or assists other board members in the implementation of various projects that are designed to heighten awareness of the Cooperative & Experiential Education Division of the American Society of Engineering Education and the services it offers for its members and for potential members.
- Assists with the CEED Newsbriefs.
- Assists with marketing the CEED Directory.
- Develops methods to encourage interation among the members.
- Assists with CEED fundraising.
- Markets the organization through interchange with other groups including the Cooperative Education Association, National Commission of Cooperative Education, National Society of Black Engineers, Society of Women Engineers, etc.
- Assists other board members with mailings of brochures, fliers, etc. that promote the organization and its benefits, particularly to potential employer members.
Lisa Massi, Ed.D.
Director, Operations Analysis
Accreditation, Assessment, & Data Administration
Academic Affairs Office
College of Engineering and Computer Science
University of Central Florida
4000 Central Florida Blvd.
P.O. Box 162993
Orlando, FL 32816-2993